Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Welcome to my World

Hi everyone!

My name is Melissa.  Welcome to my blog ~ Continuously Creating!  I started it mainly because I really miss writing.  I use to write all of the time but the last few years things have just gotten "too busy".  Now, in the past, I mostly wrote short stories and poems. So this will be a little different.  

I have had some adventures in the last few years (winning a boat, flying in a WWI airplane, touring Cinderella's Castle Suite, etc) that made me think that maybe it was time to start blogging about some of these experiences.  I have also begun sewing and getting more crafty and people have asked me to give them instructions on those things so I'll be adding some of that too.  I can't wait to see how this blog develops!  Please pull up a glass of sweet tea and join me!




No comments:

Post a Comment